You should have a willingness to kiss… errrrr, walk the various Gardner Village animals as needed.
And you must play well with others.
1. You must have full availability during October, as a witch’s work is never done. Also, there will be four days in September that your Six Hags Witches Adventure habitat at Cricket Hollow Swamp will be open, so we ask that you have availability in September also.
2. Availability to take part in early morning television spots to promote Gardner Village.
3. You must be at least 18 years of age.
* A full understanding of your background and witch persona, as well as a life story for your witch.
* Your own costume in a genre that fits with your specific witch.
* Be prepared with a three-minute performance/interaction, highlighting your witch persona, including attention getters and ways to interact with Gardner Village guests.
Wanting to help you prepare for your time in the slime-light, two of our witches, Lucinda (left) and Brazzilla (that's double Z, double L,-to the right), have answered a few questions for you here:
Won't You Be Our Witchy Neighbor?
We're looking for 10-12 new witches to join our brew-haha! One of those 12 spots might as well belong to you! Join us this Saturday, August 29th at 10 AM in The Gathering Place for your chance to have a cackling good time this Halloween season at Gardner Village's WitchFest. Click here for more information, including a contact phone number and a link to your online witch application.
And the Winner Is…
Before we go, we have a winner to announce. These lucky ladies knew the correct spells to cast to each win a $25 shopping spree to Spoiled Rotten:
Congratulations Melissa Morris & Jayne Vance! Please e-mail us at email@example.com for details on claiming your prize.