A Look Inside
Loaded from base to brim with gift certificates, class coupons, home decor items, and much more, this basket has much to offer! Let's take a look at the delights you'll find inside.
- $25 gift certificate: Archibald's Restaurant
- Mug and tea: Aunt Elsie's, $20
- Bubble necklace and earrings: The Bead Farm, $25
- Magnet board: Celebrations by Modern Display, $29
- Measuring cups and dishtowels: CF Home, $15
- $30 gift certificate: Chocolate Covered Wagon
- $25 gift certificate: Cottage Retreat Spa & Salon
- Recipe card holder: Down to Earth, $39
- $25 gift certificate and Raggedy Ann doll: Georgell Doll Shop, $35
- Free knitting class and yarn: Kamille's, $50
- Easter eggs and cookie cutter: Lulu's Boutique, $15
- Leggings and a scarf: Plum Dandy, $30
- Easter sticker book and animal: Storybook Nook, $10
- Easter Egg Hunt This Way sign: Upon the Shelf, $25
- You Are My Sunshine pillow: Village Quilt Shop, $50
- Basket: Gardner Village, $10
Win the Basket
Isn't this an impressive assortment? Whether you win the basket and enjoy it all on your own or decide to split the contents into smaller baskets for others this Easter, you're sure to delight in all there is to offer. To put your name in the running, simply leave a comment on this post between now and Monday, March 23. We'd also love you to shout it out through your social media. We'll announce our winner on next Wednesday's post. Good luck!
And the Winner Is. . .
Last week we announced an Easter-dress giveaway from Spoiled Rotten. A dress of your choosing! We're thrilled to announce our dress winner. Thanks to all who entered!
Congratulations, Jenn Heap!
"Beautiful dresses! I would love to win one for my little girl!"--Jean Heap
Please e-mail email@example.com for information on claiming your pretty prize.
Spread the Word and Increase Your Odds
There's enough in this brilliant basket to go around. Tell a friend or two, have them enter also, and agree to split the prize. Think of the fun you'll have enjoying a meal at Archibald's and shopping the afternoon away. Seems like a fun approach to this giveaway to me. ;)
Whether you go it alone or tag team this one, I wish you much luck. This basket is excited to go to a happy home soon. In the meantime, be sure to visit Gardner Village soon for a fresh assortment of unexpected Easter basket fillers. There is much to offer, no matter the person on The Easter Bunny's list.