Every Saturday this summer we've been enjoying the homegrown goods from around our local community at the Farmers Market. Fall is the best time to pick up some fresh fruits, veggies and other local products. View a list of what produce is in season right now on the Wasatch Front Farmers Market website.
Enjoy breakfast every Saturday from 9am to noon.
The Farmers Market is held every Saturday from 9am to 1pm, rain or shine, until October 25.
- This Saturday, September 6, is the Eat Local Celebration.
- Get a check on your health at the Market Health Fair on September 13.
- Kids 15 and younger get the chance to sell their own products and homegrown produce on September 27. If your child is interested in participating, register them online for this young entrepreneur event.
- Do you love apple pie? Enter the Apple Pie Eating Contest on October 4.
- Get bewitched at the Market on October 11, and all month long at Gardner Village. View a complete list of events on our website and read about it on our recent blog post.
- Dress your little ones up for a day of Trick-or-Treating at the Market on October 25.