Sign-up for E-Newsletter
Tuesday, October 30, 2012
Cooking with Lucinda the Witch
This weekend Lucinda the Witch had the chance to share some of her scariest (and yummiest) recipes with the ladies at KUTV Channel 2 News. If you missed it, you can watch it
And she shared one of her recipes with us!
Monster Ear Swabs
1. Melt 1 package of white chocolate chips or almond bark in microwave until smooth.
2. Cut 2 large marshmallows in half. On each side of the cookie stick you need to place, a half of the marshmallow, then a whole, and then another half in that order.
3. Dip each end in the white melted chocolate; swirl around until it looks like an ear swab.
4. Let chocolate set up until firm.
5. Dip each end into apricot preserves; serve to your Halloween guests.
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Lucinda the Gardner Village Witch
Post a Comment
We'd love to hear from you. Please leave your message.
Post Comments (Atom)