Show off your sweet threads in the Disco Parades at the main stage at 7:45 and 9:15pm.
4 Tips on How To Dress Disco:
Tip 1: Far-out fabrics
Disco is all about shiny, colorful fabrics.
You want your stretchy, shiny material to reflect the glow of the disco ball!
Tip 2: It's all about the hair!
Some girls choose to go with long, straight styles, while others choose
a bigger option. It's all about gettin' groovy and having fun!
Tip 3: Own it!
For the men, it's all about wearing the style with confidence!
Braun Ravolta owns the bell-bottom style!
Tip 4: The funkier the better!
Braun Ravolta and Funky Frieda boogie down in their disco attire. Can you dig it?!
Our Top 10 Favorite Disco Songs:
Because we all know that a disco night wouldn't be complete without some far-out tunes, check out our favorite list of disco tunes. Which groovy songs would you like to hear at our Friday Night Fever?! Leave us a comment, and you just might hear it that night!
- Walter Murphy - A Fifth Of Beethoven
- Heatwave - Boogie Nights
- Van McCoy - The Hustle (Join us at 7pm that night at the main stage to learn The Hustle!)
- Michael Jackson - Off The Wall
- Bee Gees - Stayin' Alive (No disco party is complete without this song! Join us at the main stage at 8:30pm to dance to this song!)
- KC and the Sunshine Band - Shake Shake Shake (Shake Your Bootie)
- Abba - Dancing Queen
- Gloria Gaynor - I Will Survive
- Scissor Sisters - I Don't Feel Like Dancing
- Earth Wind and Fire - Let's Groove